This privacy notice is to let you know how Maltech UK Ltd look after your personal information. This includes information you provide whilst engaging with us and information we learn by having you as a client.
How the law protects you
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we can only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do so. Therefore, we will ensure we have one or more of the following reasons before processing your data:
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When you consent to it
Personal information we hold
We may collect the following information about you or your business:
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
- Any other information relevant to new enquiries and the delivery of our services. For example, drawings, photographs, reports etc.
- Personnel, compliance and accounting records necessary for the operation of our business.
- Any permissions, consents or preferences given to us.
Where we collect personal information from
Information obtained from:
- Telephone calls
- Our website
- Emails and letters
- Client feedback surveys
- Companies that introduce you to us
- 3rdparty suppliers working on our behalf
- Public information sources such as local authority planning websites
Who we share your personal information with
- Maltech UK Ltd company directors and employees
- 3rdparty consultants and suppliers working on our behalf
- Any party connected to a case or project we are involved with. For example, a client’s solicitor, architect, builder or planning consultant.
- HM Revenue & Customs (payroll only), regulators, accountants and other authorities
- Companies/Suppiers that we introduce you to in order to meet your specific project requirements
Sending data outside of the EEA
We will only send data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) when we are:
- Following client instructions
- Complying with our legal duties.
- Working with our 3rdparty suppliers who we use to help deliver our services.
- If we do transfer information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the EE
We will not sell your personal data. We will only use your personal information to send you marketing information if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing information by contacting us at any time.
How long we keep personal information
For our clients we will keep personal information for the duration of the contract to deliver our services. However, we may keep data for up to 7 years after completing the delivery of our services for one of these reasons:
- To provide any follow-up work that may be needed
- To manage conflicts of interest
- To fulfil any contractual obligations
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
We will retain non-client related personal information for as long as reasonably required for the efficient operation of our business. We will monitor the data we hold and delete any redundant data where necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
- Where you have given your consent to us to process your data you may withdraw this at any time by contacting us
- You can request details of any personal information we hold
- You have the right to get your personal information from us in a format that can be easily re-used
- You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete We will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it
- To contact us about any of the above please click here firstname.lastname@example.org
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information, please let us know.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at http://ico.org.uk/concerns/
How to contact us
For any matters relating to this policy, please use our contact details below:
Maltech (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01653 697092