What information do we collect?
We collect the information you supply to us through our online enquiry forms, and every time you e-mail us. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website. The information obtained in this way, which includes browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such cannot be used to identify you.
When submitting an online enquiry via our website, you will be asked to enter your name and e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website
- To improve customer service
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you want to restrict or block the cookies we set, you can do this through your browser settings. The ‘help’ function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you could visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on cookies on a wide variety of browsers. You’ll also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer. To learn about controlling cookies on the browser of your mobile device please refer to your handset manual.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
All contents, this includes images, artworks and reviews on Maltech (UK) Ltd website are automatically copyright protected.
Maltech (UK) Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing the highest possible quality of service. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018). If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us.
This privacy notice is to let you know how Maltech UK Ltd look after your personal information. This includes information you provide whilst engaging with us and information we learn by having you as a client.
How the law protects you
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we can only use personal information if we have a proper reason to do so. Therefore, we will ensure we have one or more of the following reasons before processing your data:
- To fulfil a contract, we have with you
- When it is our legal duty
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When you consent to it
Personal information we hold
We may collect the following information about you or your business:
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email addresses
- Any other information relevant to new enquiries and the delivery of our services. For example, drawings, photographs, reports etc.
- Personnel, compliance and accounting records necessary for the operation of our business.
- Any permissions, consents or preferences given to us.
Where we collect personal information from
Information obtained from:
- Telephone calls
- Our website
- Emails and letters
- Client feedback surveys
- Companies that introduce you to us
- 3rdparty suppliers working on our behalf
- Public information sources such as local authority planning websites
Who we share your personal information with
- Maltech UK Ltd company directors and employees
- 3rdparty consultants and suppliers working on our behalf
- Any party connected to a case or project we are involved with. For example, a client’s solicitor, architect, builder or planning consultant.
- HM Revenue & Customs (payroll only), regulators, accountants and other authorities
- Companies/Suppiers that we introduce you to in order to meet your specific project requirements
Sending data outside of the EEA
We will only send data outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) when we are:
- Following client instructions
- Complying with our legal duties.
- Working with our 3rdparty suppliers who we use to help deliver our services.
- If we do transfer information outside of the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it was being used in the EE
We will not sell your personal data. We will only use your personal information to send you marketing information if we have either your consent or a legitimate interest. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing information by contacting us at any time.
How long we keep personal information
For our clients we will keep personal information for the duration of the contract to deliver our services. However, we may keep data for up to 7 years after completing the delivery of our services for one of these reasons:
- To provide any follow-up work that may be needed
- To manage conflicts of interest
- To fulfil any contractual obligations
- To respond to any questions or complaints
- To maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
We will retain non-client related personal information for as long as reasonably required for the efficient operation of our business. We will monitor the data we hold and delete any redundant data where necessary.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
see Maltech ‘Online’ Policy above
see Maltech ‘Online’ Policy above
- Where you have given your consent to us to process your data you may withdraw this at any time by contacting us.
- You can request details of any personal information we hold
- You have the right to get your personal information from us in a format that can be easily re-used
- You have the right to question any information we have about you that you think is wrong or incomplete. We will take reasonable steps to check its accuracy and correct it where necessary
- You have the right to object to our use of your personal information, or to ask us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information if there is no need for us to keep it
- To contact us by email to request any of the above actions please click here email@example.com
How to complain
If you are unhappy with how we have used your personal information, please let us know.
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
How to contact us
For any matters relating to this policy you can contact us using any of the following:
Maltech (UK) Ltd
Tel: 01653 697092